Forums

Forums

Forums » General » Dodger notes: Messages in this topic - RSS
|
04.03.2024 21:30:57
dynamo
dynamo
Posts 4
Dustin Could possibly consists of longest outing in just spring working out instantly passed pitcher Ryan Pepiot didn't notice what in direction of hope at the time he was termed into supervisor Dave Roberts upon Friday. "I walked inside of there, style of somber, variety of performed it down, " Pepiot reported. "I was including, I've been in just this house in advance of."Pepiot was advised that he experienced produced the roster and that he will begin upon April 3rd from the Colorado Rockies at Dodger Stadium."It was fairly surreal Dodgers T-Shirt, " Pepiot claimed. "Lifelong desire. Exceptionally enthusiastic. Exceptionally humbled."Up nextThe Dodgers return in direction of Southern California towards get started the Highway Collection upon Sunday. The to start with recreation of the a few sport fastened versus the Angels will be at Dodger Stadium with the greatest 2 game titles of Spring Working out within just Anaheim upon Monday and Tuesday. Initial pitch will be at 6:10 p.m. and it will be upon SportsNet LA and way too upon KLAC Radio 570 AM.

Shohei Ohtani T-Shirt
https://www.losangelesdodgersshirts.com/Freddie-Freeman-T-Shirt
pages: 1
|

Forums » General » Dodger notes: